Depression is a demon. It seems that the whole world is going into a very dark place. On top of that, there are drugs out there that make it seem as if people are demon possessed. Depression is a natural reaction to what is going on.
Is the Whole World in a Dark Place?
The people of the earth are under attack in many ways. There is mass destruction going on throughout the earth in the form of catastrophic events from nature. Most everyone has a love one who has suffered with a life threatening disease. Drugs (legal and illegal) have plagued our society for many decades with mental schisms.
How can we fight against the fiery darts that hits us? How can we make it through? The Bible can be a comfort through the understanding it gives us.
Scripture and Video
The order of the years, the seasons and the whole of the earth is thrown off.
One thing that the Bible gives in understanding is the times in which we should observe. If we had observed the things that we were ordained to observe as Hebrews, the times would be in tact and the Gentiles would not have had the opportunity to take the calendars and the historical books and change them in order to throw us off.
If the Hebrews are out of course, and we are, the whole world would be out of course. Everything is in disorder. This is a major reason for depression.
Scripture: The Book of Jubilees (Apocrypha) 6:15-38
- And He gave to Noah and his sons a sign that there should not again be a flood on the earth.
- He set His bow in the cloud for a sign of the eternal covenant that there should not again be a flood on the earth to destroy it all the days of the earth.
- For this reason it is ordained and written on the heavenly tablets, that they should celebrate the feast of weeks in this month once a year, to renew the covenant every year.
- And this whole festival was celebrated in heaven from the day of creation till the days of Noah -twenty-six jubilees and five weeks of years [1309-1659 A.M.]: and Noah and his sons observed it for seven jubilees and one week of years, till the day of Noah’s death, and from the day of Noah’s death his sons did away with (it) until the days of Abraham, and they eat blood.
- But Abraham observed it, and Isaac and Jacob and his children observed it up to thy days, and in thy days the children of Israel forgot it until ye celebrated it anew on this mountain.
- And do thou command the children of Israel to observe this festival in all their generations for a commandment unto them: one day in the year in this month they shall celebrate the festival.
- For it is the feast of weeks and the feast of first fruits: this feast is twofold and of a double nature: according to what is written and engraven concerning it, celebrate it.
- For I have written in the book of the first law, in that which I have written for thee, that thou shouldst celebrate it in its season, one day in the year, and I explained to thee its sacrifices that the children of Israel should remember and should celebrate it throughout their generations in this month, one day in every year.
- And on the new moon of the first month, and on the new moon of the fourth month, and on the new moon of the seventh month, and on the new moon of the tenth month are the days of remembrance, and the days of the seasons in the four divisions of the year. These are written and ordained as a testimony for ever.
- And Noah ordained them for himself as feasts for the generations for ever, so that they have become thereby a memorial unto him.
- And on the new moon of the first month he was bidden to make for himself an ark, and on that (day) the earth became dry and he opened (the ark) and saw the earth.
- And on the new moon of the fourth month the mouths of the depths of the abyss beneath were closed. And on the new moon of the seventh month all the mouths of the abysses of the earth were opened, and the waters began to descend into them.
- And on the new moon of the tenth month the tops of the mountains were seen, and Noah was glad.
- And on this account he ordained them for himself as feasts for a memorial for ever, and thus are they ordained.
- And they placed them on the heavenly tablets, each had thirteen weeks; from one to another (passed) their memorial, from the first to the second, and from the second to the third, and from the third to the fourth.
- And all the days of the commandment will be two and fifty weeks of days, and (these will make) the entire year complete. Thus it is engraven and ordained on the heavenly tablets.
- And there is no neglecting (this commandment) for a single year or from year to year.
- And command thou the children of Israel that they observe the years according to this reckoning- three hundred and sixty-four days, and (these) will constitute a complete year, and they will not disturb its time from its days and from its feasts; for everything will fall out in them according to their testimony, and they will not leave out any day nor disturb any feasts.
- But if they do neglect and do not observe them according to His commandment, then they will disturb all their seasons and the years will be dislodged from this (order), [and they will disturb the seasons and the years will be dislodged] and they will neglect their ordinances.
- And all the children of Israel will forget and will not find the path of the years, and will forget the new moons, and seasons, and sabbaths and they will go wrong as to all the order of the years.
- For I know and from henceforth will I declare it unto thee, and it is not of my own devising; for the book (lies) written before me, and on the heavenly tablets the division of days is ordained, lest they forget the feasts of the covenant and walk according to the feasts of the Gentiles after their error and after their ignorance.
- For there will be those who will assuredly make observations of the moon -how (it) disturbs the seasons and comes in from year to year ten days too soon.
- For this reason the years will come upon them when they will disturb (the order), and make an abominable (day) the day of testimony, and an unclean day a feast day, and they will confound all the days, the holy with the unclean, and the unclean day with the holy; for they will go wrong as to the months and sabbaths and feasts and jubilees.
- For this reason I command and testify to thee that thou mayst testify to them; for after thy death thy children will disturb (them), so that they will not make the year three hundred and sixty-four days only, and for this reason they will go wrong as to the new moons and seasons and sabbaths and festivals, and they will eat all kinds of blood with all kinds of flesh.
The video below will break down the scriptures, give us understanding of the confusion in the world and help us fight the spirit of depression.