The father of the Israelite tribes Ephraim and Manasah is Joseph, of the coat of many colors, whose brothers sold him into slavery and eventually was second in command over Egypt.
The Tribes of Israel Today
Ephraim and Manasah
Scripture and Video
The 12 tribes of Israel can be identified through the pages of the Bible and other Hebrew and historical texts. The prophecy that would befall each son of Jacob’s family in the last days is recorded in Genesis 49:1-33. It is important to know who the tribes are in order to understand Bible prophecy and what events point to the coming of the last days and the kingdom of God.
Scripture: Genesis 49:1-33
- 1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
- 2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.
- 22 Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall:
- 23 The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him:
- 24 But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:)
- 25 Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb:
- 26 The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.
Joseph’s children were a highly civilized people who lived in highly beautiful surroundings and with mighty works of construction. The children of Joseph were blessed with fruitfulness and had many children. They were also blessed with fruitful and exotic lands.
Genesis 41:51, 52
- 51 And Joseph called the name of the firstborn Manasseh: For God, said he, hath made me forget all my toil, and all my father’s house.
- 52 And the name of the second called he Ephraim: For God hath caused me to be fruitful in the land of my affliction.
What is the breakdown of the scriptures? What is in store for the families of Ephraim and Manasah? The video below follows the tribe of Ephraim and Manasah to show where and who they are today.
The Indigenous of Puerto Rico and Cuba
Video: Ephraim and Manasah
|Members Only: Scriptural Precepts for Ephraim and Manasah|