Dan, known for their artistry, was used as a stumbling block by the Gentile nations to make the nation of Israel fall. They eventually turning themselves into Spartan Dan. This lead to the Gentile rule over the earth.
The Tribes of Israel Today
Scripture and Video
The 12 tribes of Israel can be identified through the pages of the Bible and other Hebrew and historical texts. The prophecy that would befall each son of Jacob in the last days is recorded in Genesis 49:1-33. It is important to know who the tribes are in order to understand Bible prophecy and what events point to the coming of the last days and the kingdom of God.
Scripture – Genesis 49:1, 2, 16, 17, 18
- 1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
- 2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.
- 16 Dan shall judge his people, as one of the tribes of Israel.
- 17 Dan shall be a serpent by the way, an adder in the path, that biteth the horse heels, so that his rider shall fall backward.
- 18 I have waited for thy salvation, O Lord.
Dan and the Fall of Israel
Dan started as one of the 12 tribes of Israel. Later, he decided not to be of the nation of Israel and taught his sons to throw off the God of the Hebrews. They became the Spartans of old in association with the nation of Greece.
Dan seems to have disappeared in the folds of historical times. Yet, the tribe can be identified if you know how to follow the trail. Below is a video with the historical details of the tribe of Dan also who and where they are today.
Video: The Tribe of Spartan Dan and the Serpent