The Israelite tribes of Issachar and Asher are the indigenous people of Mexico, Brazil and Argentina.
The 12 Tribes of Israel
Issachar and Asher
Scripture and Video
The 12 tribes of Israel can be identified through the pages of the Bible and other Hebrew and historical texts. The prophecy that would befall each son of Jacob in the last days is recorded in Genesis 49:1-33. It is important to know who the tribes are in order to understand Bible prophecy and what events point to the coming of the last days and the kingdom of God.
Scripture – Genesis 49:1, 2, 14, 15, 20
- 1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
- 2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.
- 14 Issachar is a strong ass couching down between two burdens:
- 15 And he saw that rest was good, and the land that it was pleasant; and bowed his shoulder to bear, and became a servant unto tribute.
- 20 Out of Asher his bread shall be fat, and he shall yield royal dainties.
What is the breakdown of the scripture? What is in store for Issachar and Asher’s family? The video below details the tribes of Issachar and Asher according to the Bible, their history and who they are today.