Saving the elect from destruction, in this time of the end, is the whole theme of the bible. These same ones must awaken, discern what time it is and take action.
The Elect Must Stay Focused
Satan Has Set in Place Many Deceptions
Christian and/or religious dogma must be broken down in these last days as the status quo has lead many astray. This, then, leaves the question, “which way do we go?” We must understand the times according to the bible. The Most High is the only authority who can be trusted to help.
The end times were shown to our prophets of old. We are living those times now. There is a distinct mission of the Most High, Ahayah, to gather his people, the lost sheep of Israel. This is something that is happening despite the fact that the powers that be would not ever want this to happen. It is what has been prophesied long before the bible was even written.
The prophesy of Babylon must be understood in order for you to be able to decipher these times. There was a Babylon in historical times that was important to the people of the bible. But there is also a modern day Babylon that is taking center stage in what is playing out biblically. This is essential to understand if we are to be prepared for what will shortly take place in Babylon the Great and world wide.
What is Babylon the Great?
Some say that Babylon the Great was a historical place but now only figures spiritually. This is not the case. It is a teaching that is inspired from demons. It was designed to mislead the elect. The following scriptures in Revelation and Psalms speak about the modern day Babylon, America. The evidence that Babylon is America will be proven in the video at the end of this posting.
Babylon (America) is a Habitation of Demons
The world has gone mad. America is leading the pack. There seems to be a course set that will lead to destruction. America is being attacked in all sectors at the same time, especially from within; from those elected and non-elected officials who have sworn to protect it. It is not if it will fall – but when.
Revelation 18:1 – 4
- 1 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.
- 2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
- 3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
- 4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Babylon is a Strange Land
The people of the bible, the Israelites, are in strange lands all over the earth. Many live in the Americas. Most do not live in Zion at this time.
- 1 By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion.
- 2 We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof.
- 3 For there they that carried us away captive required of us a song; and they that wasted us required of us mirth, saying, Sing us one of the songs of Zion.
- 4 How shall we sing the Lord‘s song in a strange land?
- 5 If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.
- 6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
Saving the Elect from Destruction
If you are reading this you are probably of the elect, a member of one of the twelve tribes of Israel, or you may have been inspired to come to this site for your edification. The above scriptures will be broken down in the video below along with much needed guidance to navigate these troubled times know as Jacob’s trouble.
Video: GOCC Sabbath – The Elect Being Saved Out of Troubles