The Israelite tribe of Judah are the Negro of North America and the indigenous people of the Ivory Coast.
The 12 Tribes of Israel
Scripture and Video
The 12 tribes of Israel can be identified through the pages of the Bible and other Hebrew and historical texts. The prophecy that would befall each son of Jacob in the last days is recorded in Genesis 49:1-33.
It is important to know who the tribes are in order to understand Bible prophecy and what events point to the coming of the last days and the kingdom of God.
Scripture on Tribe of Judah – Genesis 1, 2, 8-11
- 1 And Jacob called unto his sons, and said, Gather yourselves together, that I may tell you that which shall befall you in the last days.
- 2 Gather yourselves together, and hear, ye sons of Jacob; and hearken unto Israel your father.
- 8 Judah, thou art he whom thy brethren shall praise: thy hand shall be in the neck of thine enemies; thy father’s children shall bow down before thee.
- 9 Judah is a lion’s whelp: from the prey, my son, thou art gone up: he stooped down, he couched as a lion, and as an old lion; who shall rouse him up?
- 10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.
- 11 Binding his foal unto the vine, and his ass’s colt unto the choice vine; he washed his garments in wine, and his clothes in the blood of grapes:
- 12 His eyes shall be red with wine, and his teeth white with milk.
What is the breakdown of this scripture? What is meant for Judah’s family? The video below will detail the tribe of Judah according to Bible history and prophecy.
Video: GOCC Bible Teachings – Judah the Kings of the Earth
|Members Only: Scriptural Precepts for the Tribe of Judah|