The war between Jacob and Esau did not begin with nations. It began in the belly of a black woman named Rachael. This struggle continues today.
The Elder Shall Serve the Younger
War Between Jacob and Esau
The war between Jacob and Esau did not begin with nations. It began with twin babies in the belly of a black woman named Rachael. She was pregnant with two boys who would begin a struggle that would continue down to this day. This struggle between the descendants of these two brothers continues though most people do not understand what is going on. The fight is for world wide dominion.
Genesis 25: 23-26 KJV
- 23 And the Lord said unto her, Two nations are in thy womb, and two manner of people shall be separated from thy bowels; and the one people shall be stronger than the other people; and the elder shall serve the younger.
- 24 And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
- 25 And the first came out red, all over like an hairy garment; and they called his name Esau.
- 26 And after that came his brother out, and his hand took hold on Esau’s heel; and his name was called Jacob: and Isaac was threescore years old when she bare them.
Esau was the first non-black man to be born on the earth. He was red or what we call today “white”. Jacob was a black man, like all the other people who had been born on earth up to that time, which is why there is no description of his appearance.
Romans 9:11 KJV
- 11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of Him that calleth;)
- 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
- 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
- 14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
It was told to Rachael that the elder child (Esau) would eventually serve the younger (Jacob). This was prophecy though it has not happened yet. Right now the elder child Esau is still ruling.
The End of This System
2 Esdras 6:9 KJV Apocrypha
- For Esau is the end of the world, and Jacob is the beginning of it that followeth.
This system will end under Esau’s rule and Christ Kingdom will begin the reign of Jacob.
The video below will break down the scriptures on Jacob and Esau. It will give us understanding about the conflicts in the world today. We will also be able to clearly see who are the descendants of Jacob and who are the descendants of Esau.
Video: GOCC BIBLE TEACHINGS – THE HISTORY OF THE WAR BETWEEN JACOB AND ESAU